- Research Robotics
- Laser Scanners
- 3D Laser Scanning Systems
- Indoor Laser Scanners
- Outdoor Laser Scanners
- Security Laser Scanners
- Safety Laser Scanners (LIDARs)
- Machine Vision
- Action Cameras
- Robotic Hand
- Laser Scanners
- Industrial Robotics
- Hokuyo Optical Data Transmission
- Hokuyo Photo Sensors
- Leuze Electronic
- Industrial Shields
- Autonomous Robotics
Hokuyo Electric has launched a (LRF) "Safety Laser scan UAM-02LP-T301" laser range finder that complies with international safety standards. International sensors of the "IEC 61508" Type 3 and functional safety standards (standard to be applied to an apparatus for detecting a human body electrical outputs a control signal for their protection) "IEC 61496-3" Safety Standards "SIL2 (Safety Integrity Level: safety integrity level)" did correspond to the features. It is equipped with self-diagnostic function and backup function, as well as autonomous mobile robot, suitable for applications such as collision avoidance and automatic guided vehicles, such as life-support robots (AGV).
Detection area is equipped with a standard (10m year-on-year) 2 points 1 point warning area and protection area (2m maximum). Can be set to any area of up to 16 dedicated application pattern and also used for detecting the presence and intrusion detection. Size, 99.8mm depth 97mm × 90mm × height width and weighs about 1kg.
- the world's smallest
- 97 × height 90 × depth 99.8mm width
- ideal for low-floor type of AGV, compact body.
- weight ·: 1.0kg
- for easy handling mounting lightweight body.
- Setting area
- any area setting × 16 pattern (area 2 × 1 + protection warning area) is possible. Can also be automated delineation protection area in accordance with the background in auto setting.
- with muting function
- you can disable part of area protection by muting input.
- detection characteristics of
- protective area ·: 2m maximum
- up to 10m Area: WARNING-
- +100 mm: add-safety distance
- (1M), (1.5M), more than 1.8% reflectance (2.0m) φ70mm φ50mm φ30mm: The minimum detectable width-
- detection angle : one hundred and ninety °
- 25 °: angular resolution-
- 30ms: cycle scan
- 16 patterns: pattern area
- 270 ~ 510ms: ON → OFF:: 60 ~ 510ms ON → OFF response time,
- light element (wavelength) infrared semiconductor laser ( 905nm)
- Laser protection class: Class 1 IEC60825-1 (2008)
- safety category category 3, PLd