- Research Robotics
- Laser Scanners
- 3D Laser Scanning Systems
- Indoor Laser Scanners
- Outdoor Laser Scanners
- Security Laser Scanners
- Safety Laser Scanners (LIDARs)
- Machine Vision
- Action Cameras
- Robotic Hand
- Laser Scanners
- Industrial Robotics
- Hokuyo Optical Data Transmission
- Hokuyo Photo Sensors
- Leuze Electronic
- Industrial Shields
- Autonomous Robotics
- Scan range 240°
- Distance Range 20mm to 5.6m.
- Scan frequency 10 Hz (600 scan/min)
- Distance resolution 1 mm
- Angular resolution 0.36°
- Accuracy ±10 mm / 20-1000 mm and ±1% / 1000-4000 mm
- Connection interface USB 2.0
- SCIP 2.0
- Weighs just 160g. This makes this URG04LX-UG01 best for smaller robots and can be easily controled by servos for movement
- Low-power consumption(2.5W) for longer working hours.
- Distance and angle data output with high angular resolution(0.352°).
- Made in Japan by Hokuyo with Total Quality Management principles.
- For distance above 1,000mm, accuracy is ±3%.
Hokuyo provides a data viewing tool called UrgBenri data viewing tool for using Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01. A screenshot of the tool is given below:
you can download the tool from this page.
Hokuyo provides API both for programming in C and C++ please go here to have a look.
Since the release of National Instruments LabVIEW Robotics 2009 software drivers for Hokuyo's URG Laser Range Finders have been integrated as a standard feature.
|Model No.||Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01|
|Power source||5VDC±5%(USB Bus power)
|Light source||Semiconductor laser diode(λ=785nm), Laser safety class 1
|Measuring area||20 to 5600mm(white paper with 70mm×70mm), 240°
|Accuracy||60 to 1,000mm : ±30mm,
1,000 to 4,095mm : ±3% of measurement
Step angle : approx. 0.36°(360°/1,024 steps)
|Noise||25dB or less|
|Interface||USB2.0/1.1[Mini B](Full Speed)|
|Command System||SCIP Ver.2.0|
|Ambient illuminance*1||Halogen/mercury lamp: 10,000Lux or less, Florescent: 6000Lux(Max)|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85% or less(Not condensing, not icing)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz, double amplitude 1.5mm each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||196m/s2, Each 10 time in X, Y and Z directions|