- Aurora HD is an AHRS unit that provides true heading for outdoor use.
- Aurora HD is built to perform under the most demanding conditions.
- Aurora HD combines temperature compensated accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers.
- Aurora HD is a new generation in the Motion Sensors Industry, which combines FPGA & DSP Processor, an advanced distributed parallel calculation algorithm delivers the maximum performance.
- Available in both OEM and enclosed package.
- Aurora HD is high accuracy, Small size and low cost.
Price USD 2700
- Small size and light weight.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy and fast push-pull connector.
- Heading 0.1°
- Roll 0.1°
- Pitch 0.1°
Throughput and Interfaces:
- IMU Update Rate 1000 Hz.
- User customized protocol.
- 2x RS232 and 1x RS422 fully customized for GPS and Output String.
- Support Ethernet DHCP/UDP.
- Support NEMA Output Protocols TSS1, TSS3 …
Software Supported on MacOS and Windows
- User friendly control panel design.
- 3D Animation.
- Compass for the true Heading.
- 2D Attitude Meter.