- Aurora+ is an accurate Motion Reference Unit, provides precise heave data and orientation at extremely high speed, up to 1000Hz.
- Titanium enclosure and robust design allow to perform under extremely hard conditions.
- Aurora+ internal Filters and parameters estimation are distributed between an advanced FPGA and DSP processor.
- An FPGA based sigma-delta (∑-∆) modulatorallows for minimum Sampling Rate of 3kHz and a minimum calculation speed of 1000Hz.
- Available as enclosed package or OEM package.
- Professional choice for speed and performance.
MORE ADVANCED OPTIONS
- Available in standard or customized connectors.
- Multiple cable length options.
- Support standard and customized Output Protocols.
- Flexiable COM ports routing for GPS input and Output string.
HARSH ENVIRONMENT FOCUSED PACKAGING
- Titanium Enclosure provides high strength, low density and corrosion resistance for harsh environments applications.
- Aluminum Enclosure is also available For weight critical applications.
- Aurora+ is IP68 rated sensor.
THE BEST FIT
- Small size 75×57 mm and robust design.
- Designed to achieve low weight.
- Low power consumption, less than 2.5W.
- Easy and fast push-pull connector.
- Aurora+ is an industrial Ethernet capable sensor.
- Automatic IP assignment using DHCP.
- iMEMS Control Panel Software allows for sensor auto detection and easy configuration.